NHT Pricing Policy
$1.50 per hair
Our Price Compared to Single Follicular Unit
Average single follicular unit has 2 hairs, for two hairs the cost is $3.
Conditions and Restrictions
1. We use three sizes of grafts:
- 1 to 2 hair Single follicular unit
- 2 to 3 hair Single follicular unit
- 3 to 4 hair Bi-follicular unit
Our experienced physician will work with you to decide the best combination of graft sizes to obtain the result you are looking for.
2. The minimum charge is $3,200.
3. This offer is for hair transplant surgery to the scalp. It does not apply to eyebrow surgery.
4. Post-Op medication-$40. Optional I.V. sedation $300
Why we charge different?
The ultimate goal of a successful hair transplant is for it to look natural and to achieve maximum density.
1. Single Follicular Units are wonderful for getting natural looking results. Bi-Follicular Units will assist in creating density. Using only single follicular units is not the best choice for most patients, especially if you have gray hair, curly hair, thin hair or a large bald area.
2. Hair number matters, not graft number
3. The size of a single follicular unit varies for each individual and it is impossible to harvest the exact size of donor to cut into promised graft number. When we charge by the donor area removed, you are getting exactly what you have paid for, guaranteed.